Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break Outfit Challenge

It's time for another Wet Seal fashion community contest. This one is for Spring Break. You can style some outfits for Spring Break and win a $250 gift card. To enter; sign up for or log in to the fashion community, go to "My Boutique", create an outfit, tag your outfit as "Spring Break", and submit it to the runway! Make sure your outfit includes 3 or more items so it can be considered; Read the contest rules for more information. Since many of you are probably going away to an island or beach (or at least hanging out at your local beach) this Spring Break, I decided to style outfits that you can wear on the beach. I will post my creations for the contest below:























The outfits with the most votes in the fashion community will win. The winner will recieve a $250 gift card. The runner up will win a $100 gift card, and 3rd place will get a $50 gift card. The contest ends on March 22, 2009 at 11:59 PM, so start styling now! Let me know if you would like me to vote for your outfits to help your chances of winning. E-mail me at Charmed42787@gmail.com or send a message on myspace. You can also contact me through the Wet Seal fashion community. My Wet Seal screen name is Charmed42787. Have fun styling, and good luck with the contest!

2 comments:

PhilO♥ said...

Where do u get these snaps from ??? The outfits are lovely!

Tara said...

I created all of these outfits on Wet Seal's website. The clothes are all from Wet Seal. I'm glad you liked them! :)