The outfit with the most votes in the fashion community will win. The person with the winning outfit will receive a $100 gift card. The runner up will get a $75 gift card, and 3rd place will win a $50 gift card. The contest ends on February 13, 2009 at 11:59 PM, so start styling as soon as possible if you would like to participate! Let me know if you want me to vote for your outfits to help your chances of winning the contest. E-mail me at Charmed42787@gmail.com or send me a message via myspace. You can also send me a message through the Wet Seal fashion community. My Wet Seal screen name is Charmed42787. Please note that the oufits I posted from Wet Seal in my previous entry are not meant for the contest as I had styled them before the start date of January 23, 2009. Have fun styling, and good luck to everyone who enters the contest! And most importantly, Happy Valentine's Day!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Friday, January 30, 2009
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
So here are my instructions and your instructions too, if you are on my top 10 fabulous blogs!
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate blogs which you think are fabulous.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
So here are my fabulous blogs:
Don't worry, I promise my next post will be about fashion. I'm already working on it. And here's a hint: it has something to do with Valentine's Day! Thank you once again for tagging me and for the award, Cursed. And thank you to all of my loyal readers who have been sticking with my blog.
1. What is your occupation right now? : Fashion Student and Recovery Associate at Macy's (even though I'm currently "on call" because of the bad economy).
2. What color are your socks right now? : Yellow and white gingham
3. What are you listening to right now? : Silence
4. What was the last thing that you ate? : Mac & Cheese
5. Can you drive a stick shift? : Nope
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? : My mom
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? : Yes, she's very nice and her blog is cool!
8. How old are you today? : 21
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? : Shopping (it's a sport the way I do)!
10. What is your favorite drink? : Diet Cola.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? : No, but I've had highlights.
12. Favorite food? : Pizza, Caesar Salad, chocolate, most pasta.
13. What is the last movie you saw? : I don't even remember, but I really want to see Confessions Of A Shopaholic!
14. Favorite day of the year? : My birthday (April 27th)!
15. How do you vent anger? : Writing it down, or talking to someone who's a good listener.
16. What is your favorite season? : Summer
17. Cherries or Blueberries? : Cherries
18. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? : Sure
19. How many sibs do u have? : None, I'm an only child.
20. When was the last time you cried? : I don't remember.
21. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? :
22. What did you do last night? : Research for my Fashion Home and Accessories class.
23. What are you most afraid of? : Losing someone I care about.
24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? : Cheese
25. Favorite dog breed? : Labrador and Golden Retrievers
26. Favorite day of the week? : Friday
27. How many states have you lived in? : 1
28. Diamonds or pearls? : Diamond, it's my birthstone.
29. What is your favorite flower? : Red roses
Thank you for tagging me Cursed!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
These glossy leggings would be a perfect way to spice up the classic "Little Black Dress". They would also look great under a tunic top. You can even wear them under an over-sized t-shirt or boyfriend cardigan to add a feminine touch to a menswear-inspired look. If you see any other metallics that I haven't featured yet, let me know. Also tell me if there are any other leg wear trends that you would like me to write about. E-mail me at Charmed42787@gmail.com or send me a message on myspace. Keep shining!