Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Calling All Stylists

If you dream about becoming a stylist one day, like me, then I've found something that's perfect for you to practice with. Wet Seal has added a new feature to their website that allows you to create your own outfits and also lets other people view and rate your creations. You can also view and rate other stylist's outfits as well. Here is a video demonstration explaining how it works. You don't need to sign up to simply create an outfit; however, you will need to sign up if you want to save and post your outfits to The Runway. It's definitely worth signing up though; I will post some of the outfits I have created below just to show you what kinds of cool things you can do on this site. You may recognize certain items I've used in my creations as clothes that I have posted in previous blog entries.


80's Chick

A Smile Is Worth A Thousand Words

Back In Black

Bad In Plaid

Bold Accessories

Casual Chic

Club Hoppin'

Flourescent Florals

Garden of Dreams


Lovely Layers


Mellow Yellow Florals

Mild Weather

Peace On Earth

Pretty In Pink Florals


Rock & Roll


Tropical Paradise


White Ruffles




Zebra Stripes


So if you would like to persue a career in becoming a stylist, now's your chance to show the world what you can do. My Wet Seal screen name is Charmed42787, if you would like to look me up and look at any more outfits I will be creating in the future. If you would like me to check out and vote for any of your creations, just tell me your Wet Seal screen name and I will look you up and vote. If you want me to post any of your creations in my blog, I would be happy to do that as well. Just e-mail me at Charmed42787@gmail.com or send me a message on myspace and let me know. I hope you enjoy using this feature on Wet Seal's site. Happy styling!

No comments: