Friday, January 25, 2008

Faces of Fashion

One of the things I've noticed when walking into clothing stores lately is a lot of big faces printed on shirts. I personally love this trend; it's so cool and unique. If you've also fallen in love with this trend the way that I have, then you might be interested in some of the items shown below.



Stretch Cotton Wink Tank, $38.00, shown in Russian Roulette; also available in black, sizes S-L, betseyjohnson.com




Girl Screen Tee, $12.99, available in sizes S-L, charlotterusse.com

Heart Face Tee, $24.50, available in sizes extra small-extra large, delias.com


Sugar Hooker Pink Large Head Tee, $22.00, available in sizes s-xl, hottopic.com



Xhilaration Tote Bag with Applique Face, $9.99, target.com



Beautiful Liar Tee, $18.50, available is sizes XS-L, wetseal.com



Cold Shoulder Scroll Girl Tee, $17.50, available in sizes XS-XL, wetseal.com



Drape Pixie Profile Tee, $15.50, available in sizes XS-XL, wetseal.com

Face And Butterfly Tee, $19.50, available in sizes S-XL, wetseal.com

Glitter Rock Star Tee, $12.50, available in sizes XS-L, wetseal.com

Lightening Bolt Face Tunic Tee, $16.50, available in sizes S and M, wetseal.com

Love And Peace Tee, $12.50, available in sizes XS-XL, wetseal.com



Portrait Foil Tee, $17.50, available in sizes XS-XL, wetseal.com



Portrait Girl Tee, $17.50, available in sizes XS-XL, wetseal.com



Screen Print Dress, 19.50, available in sizes S and M, wetseal.com


Newspaper Foil Portrait Tee, $12.50, available in sizes XS, S and XL, wetseal.com

Seen any trends lately that you would like me to post about? Then email me at Charmed42787@gmail.com or message me on myspace and I will see what I can find. Also, let me know if you find any more face-printed shirts. Because wherever you find it, I am SO there!

No comments: